celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Sunday 29 April 2012 @ 20:18 leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
assalamualaikum (:

alhamdulillah im still alive , SUBHANALLAH THANK YOU ALLAH !

hrmm for 2 days im out..alhamdulillah my outing was not such a waste,Allah teach me a lot..

Allah show me that who is my real friends,im not alone,peoples comes and go but the real one will stick with you although you have done something bad toward them.they will not let you lost and will try so damn hard to let you free from this tricky world and show you the right path of life..
problem arrive and keep arrive until sometime i feel like i want to kill myself because i can't even stand to face all this kind of test but Allah is so awesome before i really kill myself HE show me the hikmah.

SUBHANALLAH !

im speechless,how wonderful is the hikmah !

  ":boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal ianya amat buruk bagimu,dan boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ianya amat baik bagi kau"
                                                                                      -al-baqarah,216-


Ya Allah,
thanks you for giving me this kind of test,its help me a lot to teach myself to always have a faith in every single thing that you have plan to me !
YOU teach me to control my emotional !
YOU teach me how great we are when we 'sabar' !

                          "jaga hubungan dengan Allah nescaya hubungan dengan sahabatmu terjaga"

peoples come and go but Allah will remain with us !
ya Allah you can take as many person in my life from me but don't take the 'hidayah' that you have given to me.i fell much more calm now.
when i fell sad i read YOUR letter,
i take my wudhuk,
i perform sunat taubat.

such a great medicine !

"ya Allah pernah aku sesat dan kau pimpin aku semula.kini aku sesat kembali,bergunung dosa aku lakukan dan sekali lagi kau pimpin aku kembali.cukup ya Allah ! aku tidak mahu lagi sesat,dunia hanya mengajar aku erti tamak,cemburu buta,pecah belah,sengketa,air mata tapi cahayamu yg bersinar,jalanmu yg sederhana memberi aku ketenangan yg nyata,aku sentiasa merasa cukup apabila ada kasihMu ya Rabbi,aku tidak pernah tahu apa yg bakal terjadi padaku di masa hadapan,apakah aku bakal sesat kembali tapi aku mohon tolong aku bantu pelihara diri,iman ini,aku tidak sanggup lagi kehilangannya lagi,aku bimbang andai mujahadahku nanti tidak sekuat kini lagi.."




© Syazmeen & Nadiah . Contents are owned by the owners .
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.