celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
#2nd
Thursday 5 April 2012 @ 13:10 leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Assalamualaikum . Hi Guys . Hahah , I guess this is my veryy second post after the last one yang entah berapa bulan tu --' I don't know why but when it came to the writing part automatically the laziness part of me came out of nowhere . HIHI , so yeah I've changed the skin again . I realized that I spend most of my time and  attention towards le blog by keep on changing the skin instead of posting stuff . HAHA , if Nadiah reading this I'll bet she'll do the 'ppfftftttt' face to me . Ok now I'm deciding for not to change the skin in a while . Penat kot asyik kena RE edit je --' faham tak NADIAH ? cut le crap . I don't know what have got into me that I'll keep on thinking sad things over and over again . Felt like crying sometimes but yeah , this is what we call LIFE man . No pain no gain kot . #ehh apakah ? -- So , I'll try to connect with Him as much as I could . Maybe this so killing-me-feeling can at least ease a little bit . Okay , I've run out of ideas nih -.- Till we meet again in my next post #entah next year agaknya --' Take care everybody . Do update your Iman everyday peeps :) Wassalam .

p/s #np We are young -Fun
pp/s bajet hashtag kejap HIHI

Salam ukhuwah ,
syazmeenaziree .






© Syazmeen & Nadiah . Contents are owned by the owners .
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.