celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
heyhey TWENTY TWELVE :]
Wednesday 1 February 2012 @ 08:57 leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Assalamualaikum and Hi ;]

Since this is my first post for this blog *padahal dari last year dah blog ni ==' , EHEM EHEM , so I'm proudly wishing all of you to have a blast throughout the year of 2012 ! *aku tahu lah dah bulan dua so what . FEBRUARY had just check in and well I must say that I have learn more about life , I have started to think more about my future and yes I FELT THE MATURITY in me ! HAHA ! Okay crap.

Nadiah ,
I want to thank YOU for all the things that we've shared together , from CRAP stories and SILLY jokes to my  PROBLEMS , YOU'VE helped me a lot . YOU'VE been with me through thick and thin . YESS , and I owe you that , seriously . As in our situation back in hostel , we had never knew each other that close in form four but we get close when we're in form 5 . I know you remember why ;] let bygone be bygone . THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES Nadiah , I do mean it .

It's February , a new chapter to a new me .
Recently I have made a deal with Nadiah . Not a deal exactly . It was just us promising ourselves to be a better person , to make efforts to get rid off the Mazmumah's  attitude , to preserve our faith towards The Creator and to love Him more than anything . I know it sounds hard but nothing is IMPOSSIBLE right ? InsyaAllah He will simplify it for us ;]

I think that's all from me with that I shall say that
All Is Well ;] HAHA !





© Syazmeen & Nadiah . Contents are owned by the owners .
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.